Become A Stockist
What makes a stockist?
You might think a stockist has to have their own bricks and mortar store but this isn't the case, absolutely anyone can be a stockist!
You may be a student who wants to set up a side business or a member of the LGBTQIA+ community who wants to bring Rainbow & Products to their local pride event, all I ask is that you are passionate about celebrating and supporting the queer community.
Have questions? Email me directly on email@example.com and I'll be happy to help!
Why stock Rainbow & Co?
- Queer & Autistic Owned - by stocking our products you are directly supporting a member of the LGBTQIA+ and neurodivergent communities.
- Socially Conscious - being queer ourselves we are highly aware of the rise in rainbow capitalism every pride season. We support the LGBTQIA+ community all year round through quarterly donations to queer causes as well as regularly sharing and supporting fundraisers whenever we can.
- Flexible - as an independent small business we can offer low value and low minimum order quantities as well as the opportunity to have custom designs made just for you.
- Unique Designs - all of our products are designed by owner Adam or in collaboration with other queer artists meaning you won't find our designs anywhere but Rainbow & Co.
- Growing Community - when you stock our products we'll share your information across our social media platforms and feature you in our blog which attracts over 15,000 monthly views.